We’re excited to announce that Geomerics’ latest release, Enlighten 3 with Forge, has reached the finals of the 2015 Develop Industry Excellence Awards!
Over 250 companies were nominated with 137 reaching the grand Develop awards finals which will be held at an evening celebration during the Develop Conference in Brighton on Wednesday 15 July. As part of the Design and Creativity Tools category, Enlighten is up against some fantastic competition including SpeedTree, Allegorithmic, Umbra and YEBIS 3.
Five reasons why Enlighten made the Develop Awards Finalists include:
- Advancements to the Enlighten SDK are heralding cinematic-quality lighting in real-time gaming
- Forge, a new lighting editor and pipeline tool, is putting the power of Enlighten into the hands of artists
- Subway, our latest demo, highlights the gameplay opportunities available when Enlighten is updating materials and lights at runtime
- Extended platform support, now covering 64-bit Android and iOS, ensures that the Enlighten solution maintains its world-class scalability
- Enlighten is the global illumination technology inside Unity 5, available pre-integrated into Unreal Engine 3 & 4 and as a separate SDK